Cert III Business Admin Trainee - Photographers Assistant
Are you looking to kick start your career in business administration? Are you a highly energetic person who enjoys working in a team environment and learning new skills? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy, fast growing business. In addition to valuable experience in the professional photography industry this opportunity will qualify the successful applicant with a nationally recognised Cert. III in business administration.
Under a 12 month contract, this position will be full time, comprising of a 38 hour working week in accordance with the relevant National Employment Standards.
As an administration and photographer’s assistant working for one of Gippsland's most recognised photography studios your duties will include:
- First point-of-contact for the company, including phone calls and email correspondence.
- Supporting senior photographers including studio set up and pack down, digital editing and file management.
- Administration support, including data entry, email, phone, calendar management, document control and marketing.
- Liaising with clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining a clean and safe office environment.
- Other duties as required.
Both knowledge and practical components of this traineeship position will be completed predominantly on the job. Sufficient allowance will be made to enable both training and daily tasks to be completed as part of the full time employment structure.
We are searching for candidates who are highly motivated, eager to learn and able to commit to a 12 month traineeship.
If you posses the following attributes we would love to hear from you;
- Positive mental attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Competency in spelling and grammar
- Driven and motivated to succeed
- Strong computer skills
- Technologically adept
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick thinking
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite would be highly regarded but not necessary
- No previous qualification higher than a Certificate II
To apply, please email your current resume’ and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please include a short paragraph with your application that describes why you believe you would be suitable for the above role.
Applications close 31st of May 2018.